Friday, May 28, 2010

Summer is Here!!

Today was a bittersweet day. School ending always brings great happiness for most in our family. The kids and I are ever so happy about the relaxing months to come. Bryan seems to enjoy the summer, but work doesn't end for him. :( Today, however, I realized that school ending means that my kids are growing older and older. I realized this morning on the way to school that August would bring Timothy's last year in elementary school. Every year I send more than 80 students to 6th grade with only a few tears shed, however I can't even begin to think about sending my own to middle school. I have a feeling that this time next year, I will be a basket case. Hope all our readers have a marvelous summer and we hope that we get to see many of you!!

No comments: